Welcome To Fox Valley Montessori School
Fox Valley Montessori Difference
Teacher - Student - Classroom Partnership
Learn About Our Approach
Contact Our School →
- Fox Valley Montessori Teachers -
• Teacher present learning materials one-on-one with the students.
• Teachers observe and carefully curate the environment to maximize learning opportunities.
• Teachers provide tailored communication with parents regarding their child's progress at all levels.
• Teachers are required a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education per teacher annually.
- Fox Valley Montessori Students -
• Students pursue interests and take initiative.
• Students work in collaboration.
• Interest and motivation drives student behavior.
• Older students help younger students.
• Students become experts.
• Mistakes help us learn.
- Fox Valley Montessori Classroom -
• Classrooms offer free movement while children learn.
• Following the Montessori philosophy, our accredited classrooms adhere to a 3 year cycle.
• Materials in the classroom provide hands on learning.
• Looking to learn more about our school?
our school today.
Proudly Serving The Following Communities: Fox Valley, Aurora, Batavia, Geneva, Naperville, St. Charles & Beyond!
Call (630) 896-7557
850 N Commonwealth Ave, Aurora, IL 60556
Copyright © 2022 | Fox Valley Montessori School |