Open House | Saturday April 22nd, 9AM-11AM
Fox Valley Montessori Difference
Teacher - Student - Classroom PartnershipContact Our School →
Learn About Our Approach
• Teacher present learning materials one-on-one with the students.
• Teachers observe and carefully curate the environment to maximize learning opportunities.
• Teachers provide tailored communication with parents regarding their child's progress at all levels.
• Teachers are required a minimum of 15 hours of continuing education per teacher annually.
• Students pursue interests and take initiative.
• Students work in collaboration.
• Interest and motivation drives student behavior.
• Older students help younger students.
• Students become experts.
• Mistakes help us learn.
• Classrooms offer free movement while children learn.
• Following the Montessori philosophy, our accredited classrooms adhere to a 3 year cycle.
• Materials in the classroom provide hands on learning.
• Looking to learn more about our school? Contact
our school today.