What Does It Mean To Be A
Montessori Teacher At FVMS?
Guiding Children TowardContact Our School →
Independence, Responsibility & Initiative
Our teachers are AMS certified and are supported by a strong administration and a partnership with parents. FVMS offers a competitive salary, as well as a myriad of opportunities for professional development. Our student body consists of families from Aurora and neighboring towns and suburbs.
+ Opportunities For Professional Development
- A welcoming community of parents, students and families
- A culture of collaborative learning – for students and employees
- A Montessori education that focuses on the whole child
- Dedicated, creative and inspiring coworkers
- Courageous and intentional diversity and inclusion work
Patient, observant, loving adults are needed to continue the ongoing tradition of quality education for children.
- Come join us and become a member of a Montessori community with a strong history, and an even brighter future at FVMS. Established in 1969, FVMS is located in Aurora, Illinois. With programs for children ages 15 months through 6th grade, we are looking for bright, motivated and innovative individuals to become a part of our family.
How Do You Find Out More?
Call The School (630) 896-7557 or Email Careers@foxvalleymontessori.org
Founded in 1969, FVMS was established as a not-for-profit corporation in response to the needs of the community. It is a private, nonsectarian school which has been nationally accredited by the American Montessori Society. In fact, our school is among only a select few nationally-accredited Montessori schools in Illinois. Each school is staffed with Montessori trained teachers certified by the American Montessori Society and/or the Association Montessori Internationale. In securing the services of professional and volunteer personnel, the Board strives to secure the person most qualified for the position.
- We are a fully accredited Montessori school through the American Montessori Society.
- Our Toddler program is licensed by DCFS.
- Kindergarten through 6th grade is recognized as a non-public school through the Illinois State Board of Education.
FVMS is an equal opportunity employer. FVMS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants. Its hiring, compensation and benefits practices, training, promotions and terminations are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual preference, national origin (or ancestry), age, or physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, genetic information, military status, an unfavorable discharge from military service, or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.